Own a California Coastal Forest in Big Sur. Looking for a secluded, self-sustaining, wooded, world of your own? Schedule a private tour of this beautiful coastal forest and all that it has to offer. So many ways to enjoy this beautiful location, with outbuildings adding to the possibilities. A cluster of buildings surrounds the main dwelling, perfectly spaced for use by family members or guests. • The 2 bedroom ‘ranch house’, 1600 square feet, built in 1986. • The fireplace ‘guest house’ has vaulted ceiling, fireplace. 1100 Sq. ft
• The little house on the hill, 400 sq. ft. • The original ‘cookhouse’, 400 sq. ft
• A large workshop building, 1200 sq. ft.
• In a separate area: The original caretaker’s place on a prominence that hosts nearly 360 degree views. • The 12&1/2 acre-ft. ‘pond’, fed by 7 springs, with its accompanying micro-climate is a marvelous asset. Swimming, bird habitat, great with a small rowboat.
• The great meadow, which adorns the top of the parcel, offers grazing to stock animals. It is also the site of many social gatherings of the area, dating back to Native times. • Water is also a considerable asset to this land. A patented hard rock spring supplies more than five gallons per minute, year ‘round. Seven springs and a winter-flow creek feed ample fresh water into the pond yearly.
• Redwood groves on the lower property with old-growth trees
• Spectacular views of ocean and surrounding mountains